Lately I find myself dreaming about the cooler weather. The long hot summer here in Georgia is starting to take it’s toll on me. I am dreaming of soft cozy blankets, pumpkins, cinnamon and spice, beautiful orange and magenta leaves, and warm bowls of soups, stews and chilis. Ive decided not to wait for the temperature to drop and will go ahead and enjoy some of Fall’s greatest pleasures now — soups, stews and chilis. Here are some of the best recipes I found from around the web. Enjoy!
Soups, Stews and Chilis
Find the recipes here, pictured from left to right:
1. All you need to add is a little broth to enjoy these perfect dumplings.
2. Spice things up with this Southwestern Black Eyed Pea Soup with Chicken!
3. Baked Potato and Ham Soup is always a crowd pleaser.
4. Black Bean Soup for the vegan in you.
5. This Chicken Chili recipe is gluten free.
6. Chili Con Carne would be a hit on game day or anytime!
7. Garden Vegetable Soup with Pistou is just what the doctor ordered!
8. My daddy would love this Country Style Vegetable Beef Soup.
9. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup looks amazing and is so simple to prepare!
10. Broccoli Cheese Soup has always been a favorite of mine.
11. Healthy and Satisfying are two words that come to mind when I look at this Spinach and Tortellini Soup.
12. The kids will go nuts for this Meatball and Mini Ravioli Soup!
13. You can’t go wrong with this Chicken and Corn Soup.
14. Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect Fall comfort food.
15. You’ll want to start a new family tradition with this Lentil Soup recipe.
I bet I know what you’ll be having for supper! The hard part is deciding which of these soups, stews or chilis to try first.