Yield 18 cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies are oh-so scrumptious and incredibly simple to make. This is one of the very best cake mix cookie recipes out there!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the strawberry cake mix, oil and large egg. Mixing well to combine the ingredients, but do not over mix.
3. Add in the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
4. Roll the cookie dough into 2" balls and place about 2" a part on your baking sheets.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
6. Remove from the oven, let cool a few minutes and enjoy!
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/strawberry-chocolate-chip-cake-mix-cookies/