1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground chuck in a large skillet. Drain off the fat. Add tomato sauce to the ground beef. Stir in salt and 1/4 tsp. ground pepper. Simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.
3. Cook egg noodles until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and cottage cheese. Add 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper. Combine with the noodles and stir. Stir in chopped chives.
5. To assemble, place half of the noodles into a baking dish. Top with half the meat mixture then sprinkle on half of the grated cheese. Repeat. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese is melted. Dig in!
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/tangy-beef-noodle-casserole/