Tex-Mex Crispy Chicken Salad
Yield 4 servings
This hearty and delicious Tex-Mex Crispy Chicken Salad is simple to prepare. It's a perfect, easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 25-oz package Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 avocado sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 15-ounce can of corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips in oven, according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes, avocado, limes, and onion; set aside.
- Drain liquid from corn and black beans. Give black beans a quick rinse.
- Assemble the salad. In the bottom of a large bowl, spread out the salad greens. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Ranch dressing or other dressing of your choosing.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/tex-mex-crispy-chicken-salad-for-busy-weeknights/