Valentine's Day OREO Pops
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double Stuff OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 2 (11 ounce) packages pink candy melts
- Wilton heart icing decorations
- Lollipop Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place contents of one bag candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until completely melted. Do not overheat as the chocolate will seize and become unusable. If the candy melts are too thick, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or vegetable shortening.
- Dip the tip of each lollipop stick and gently press into the cream center of the cookies. If the cookie cracks, press it back together.
- Resting the lollipop stick against the side of the bowl, Spoon melted candy over the cookie. Then flip and repeat on the opposite side. Turn the cookie sideways and allow the excess candy melts to run back into the bowl. If air bubbles form, pop them with a toothpick.
- Place the coated cookie onto the baking sheet. Immediately press one icing decoration into the center of the cookie.
- Allow cookie to set completely at room temperature or refrigerate for faster results. Store in an airtight container as room temperature.
OREO Pops are one of my favorite no-bake treats. Make this super easy Valentine's Day OREO Pops Treat for your sweetheart, children's classmates or anyone you want to feel especial on Valentine's Day.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/valentines-day-oreo-pops-treat/