Veggie Omelette Cups
- 6-8 large eggs
- fresh veggies, washed and chopped (bell peppers, onions, broccoli, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- parsley, washed and chopped
- salt and pepper
- non stick cooking spray
- muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crack your eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk with a little salt and pepper.
- Place a few tablespoons of veggies in each muffin cup along with a tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Fill your muffin cups 3/4 way full with your whisked eggs and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/veggie-omelette-cups/