6 cups Rice Krispies cereal 10oz mini marshmallows 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick) 1 bag Wilton White Candy Melts Red or pink food coloring 2 tablespoons shortening or coconut oil Wilton Easter Sprinkles assortment Egg-shaped cookie cutter Parchment paper
For Rice Krispies Treats
1. In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add a few drops of red or pink food coloring and stir until desired color is achieved. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated and coloring is uniform.
3. Using oiled spatula or parchment paper, evenly press mixture into 1″-2″ pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool. (This would be a good time to prep candy melts).
4. Cut out egg shapes with cookie cutter.
For Melted Chocolate
1. Melt one bag of Wilton White Candy Melts using double boiler or microwave method (refer to packaging).
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons shortening or oil until smooth.
3. Dip egg-shaped Rice Krispies Treats, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Set on parchment paper and add sprinkles to chocolare.
4. Let set to harden on parchment paper, or transfer paper to fridge for quick set.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/white-chocolate-dipped-easter-rice-krispies-treats/