1. Roll out both your pie crusts to about 1⁄8 inch thick, cutting 6 rectangles out from each crust. Ball up remaining crust, roll out again, cutting more rectangles until you have desired amount (should have 12 total). Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add 1 egg and whisk. Then add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar; combine well; set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Using a baking sheet covered in parchment or a nonstick mat, add 6 rectangles. In a small bowl, place other egg and beat lightly. Brush the top of the 6 rectangles with egg wash (the side that is facing up and at you- this will help seal the tops on when you put them on). Then, add about 1 1⁄2 TBS pumpkin mixture to the center of each rectangle (on top of the egg wash).
5. Place remaining rectangles on top of pumpkin mixture. Using your finger, press lightly around the edges or the rectangles to ‘seal’ together. Then, using a fork, press the edges together carefully. Fork 2-3 times on the top as well, to allow heat to escape the inside while baking.
6. Place into preheated oven, bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden.
7. While baking, whip up your glaze - pour powdered sugar into a small bowl, then slowly add milk until you have desired consistency.
8. Remove pastries from oven, then drizzle with glaze. Serve hot or cold.