Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars
Need a great St Patrick's Day dessert? Make this Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars recipe for a festive and delicious treat. Creamy cheesecake bars with a green graham cracker crust.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 oz green food coloring.
- 3 8 z packages cream cheese softened
- 2 ⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- green sprinkles
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and green food coloring. Stir well to combine. Press into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
3) Beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one a time and mix well. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes and then transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely before slicing. Top with green sprinkles.
Serving: 1gCalories: 41kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 45mgPotassium: 14mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 36IUCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg