Coconut Pineapple Crisp
Sweet and tangy pineapple chunks topped with a buttery, crunchy coconut and oats crumble. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate summertime dessert.
- 2 20 oz. cans crushed pineapple packed in juice partially drained
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter chilled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place pineapple into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. In a bowl, combine oats, coconut, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add butter and pinch with your fingers until well combined and mixture is crumbly.
3. Sprinkle topping over pineapple. Bake until fruit is bubbling and topping is golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
4. Let cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
Serving: 1gCalories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 26mgPotassium: 78mgFiber: 2gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 351IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg