Also known as Watergate Salad and Pistachio Fluff, this Pistachio Pudding is fluffy and sweet and can be served as either a side dish or dessert.
- 20 ounce crushed pineapple
- 3.4 ounce package instant pistachio pudding
- 8 ounce container whipped topping thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or pecans
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
Combine pudding mix, pineapple (with juice), marshmallows and nuts in a large bowl and mix well.
Fold in whipped topping and chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.