My family has so much fun decorating the house for Halloween. Our Halloween decor wouldn’t be complete without some handmade crafts by the kids. I never seem to know what we should make, so I checked out some of my favorite blogs and found 5 fun Halloween crafts for kids that can easily be made with basic craft supplies that we already have around the house.
Halloween Crafts for Kids
1. 3D Paper Pumpkins found at Better in Bulk are surprisingly super easy to make, not to mention lots of fun!
2. These decoupage Halloween Lanterns by our friend Crunchy Frugalista will look great out on the porch or on the mantle. Put some battery operated tea lights in them for a spooky glow.
3. Don’t throw those egg cartons away! You’d be surprised by how easily Tailor Made Mamma transformed them into a spooky spider craft.
4. I’ve been saving those empty toilet paper tubes and now I finally have a use for them. My great buddy Linette over at The Kids Fun Reviewed turned trash into treasure with her Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Jack O’ Lantern craft.
5. You know I had to include something edible in this roundup. These Witches Brooms found over at Around My Family Table look too good to eat…almost! You know you’re gonna eat these!
October is just a few days away. Will you be making Halloween crafts with the kids?
You might also enjoy these Candy Corn Inspired Recipes and Crafts for Halloween!
Ashley S says
Thanks for including our lanterns in your post!
They are super cute! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Thanks for including my jack o lantern craft:-)
Love it! Thanks so much for letting me share it!
Anita Jones says
these would be great to do with my kids. thanks for sharing!
Amber Edwards--JadeLouise Designs says
Those are so cute!!! We recently made paper lanterns with the kids; but I love that Halloween lantern a lot more! I need to learn how to make the alterations!
All of these look fun! Pinning them, as I think my son and I may try out a few Halloween crafts this year.
Those Halloween Lanterns are awesome! I might try them this year! Thanks for this list!
awesome – love these – can’t wait to try them with my son
Kasandria Reasoner says
I am loving those lanterns! Thanks for sharing!
michelle w says
awesome ideas. I really love the Halloween Lanterns. so creative
we’re making tissue paper crafts
and i also bought a kit to make a spider out of a bell – needed a bell for the kitty costume anyway, may as well be a Halloween-y bell!