We’ve partnered with BAND-AID® Brand to help spread the word about an oh-so fun jingle contest! I’ve had the “Stuck on Me” jingle in my head for days after hearing about this contest. It’s definitely one of the most memorable jingles of all time. I just love it!
It’s time to gather the family and warm up your vocal chords, because BAND-AID® Brand is looking for the next BAND-AID® Brand Star… and it could be you!
You could win a trip for 4 to the 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles!
There are also a number of other prizes up for grabs including:
- 1st runner up will win a trip for 2 to New York City
- 2nd runner up will win a guitar autographed by a Radio Disney Music Awards nominee
- Those who enter could also be selected as a bi-weekly winner of a $150 gift card, a Radio Disney Music Award CD and an automatic finalist spot
Here’s how to enter:
- Register for the contest at www.band-aid.com/stuckonme
- Listen to/download the BAND-AID® Brand “Stuck On Me” Jingle
- Grab your camera or smartphone, and record your children/family singing the “Stuck On Me” Jingle for the opportunity to win a trip for 4 to the 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles
- Complete your registration by uploading your video
- Once the video is approved, your video will appear with the other BAND-AID® Brand stars in the contest video gallery, where the public can vote on your video through June 27
- Judges will select the top 4 entries and the winner will be announced on July 8
Keep in mind these Rules & Regulations:
- Entries are accepted from legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C., 18+ (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
- Last day to submit entries is June 6
- Visit www.band-aid.com/stuckonme for a full list of the Official Rules and more information
- Entrants must be the parents/legal guardians of any children under 18 years of age shown
This is such a FUN contest and I am thrilled to share it with you! Submit your video today though June 6th! Let me know once your video is up, so I can vote for you!
The bandaid jingle is literally stuck in my head. the original is so catchy but I know someone out there can make a fun creative one!
We are a band-aid brand family, we have probably every size possible. We do have to keep them up from our kids otherwise the boo-boos never stop.