Easter and spring are right around the corner! Gosh, 2016 flying by ever so fast. Looking to make some Easter treats for your kids this year? I have a fun treat for you today! These tasty Carrot Grahams are a super fun spring and Easter treat for kids that your children will have fun helping you make.
I love making special treats this time of the year. Bunny cupcakes and bird’s nest sugar cookies are a couple of my favorites. I might just be adding these carrot grahams to that list since they are so simple to make and such a yummy treat.
If you want to make this treat a little healthier, you could smear on some peanut butter instead of using the candy melts.
Carrot Grahams Easter Treat for Kids
Light green Wilton melting candy
Green and orange mini M&M’s
You will also need:
1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Break your graham crackers into four rectangles along the dotted lines.
4. Place your graham crackers onto the baking sheet.
5. Put two green melting wafers onto each graham cracker.
6. Put your pan in the oven for three minutes.
7. Now that your green wafers will be melted, start placing orange M&M’s at the bottom into a triangle shape (you will need 9).
8. Start placing green M&Ms for the top of your carrot you (will need 5).
9. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden your chocolate.
10. Serve and enjoy!
If you like this, you might also enjoy these Easter favorites: