Whether it is because the kids are home from school, stuck in the house, or just bored, parents are always looking for things to keep the kids entertained. This fun Donut Printable Activity Book is perfect for kids in grades K-5. It is simple, fun activity that the kids will love.
This free Donut Printable Activty Book has 6 fun donut-themed pages that includes an iSpy game, word search, coloring page, match game, donut maze, and finish the donut drawing activity. You can download and print them all or just one page. Download links are at the bottom of this page.
Printable activity sheets are such a great boredom buster and way to keep kids entertained indoors. They are also a terrific supplement to learning activities. Some of the activity pages in this pack are both educational and fun. We have a lot of free printables here on About a Mom. Check out a few of our favorites:
Be sure to take a look at my Amazon Storefront for my “Keep Kids Busy During School Closure” Ideas List.
Donut Printable Activity Book
Kids can get bored so easily and most parents do not want the kids to have too much screen time. The trick is to find something that is easy to get but the kids will love doing. This Donut Activity Book is perfect. Simply print it off and the kids will have a fun activity book to keep them busy.
What’s in the Printable Activity Book
- Coloring Page– This coloring page features 5 donuts. The kids get to have the fun of designing the look of their donuts.
- iSpy Page– On the iSpy page, kids will count how many there are of each type of donuts. Once the kids have finished their Ispy page, they can color them.
- Match Game- Just like the memory games, kids can color their donuts, cut them out and play. This is a fun game to play by themselves or you can play together.
- Donut Maze What kid doesn’t love mazes? Kids will complete the maze as it winds through the donut.
- Word Search– This word search is made up of donut themed words for kids to find in the puzzle.
- Finish the Donut–Kids will complete the other half of the donut in this drawing. It is a great way to practice drawing skills and spotting the details of the donuts.
How to Use this Donut Activity Book Printable
This free Donut Activity Pack Printable is for personal use only. You’re welcome to print them as many times as you like for both home and classroom use. If family, friends, or co-workers would like their own activity pack, please send them to this post where they can download the files for themselves. Just please don’t distribute the download files. Thank you!
Decide if you are downloading the entire packet or one page at a time. Click here to get the whole packet, or click the names above to get each separate page. Once the pages are downloaded, print the pages, and the kids are ready to play. If you want to make this into a book, you can either staple the pages together or hole-punch the pages and secure them together with string. Once the kids have finished their books, you can print them again to enjoy later.
Please help support this blog.
If you enjoy the recipes, crafts and ideas for family fun that we share on About a Mom, I hope you’ll use our Amazon affiliate link when you shop. It is no additional cost to you and helps us to continue providing free content. Also, please take a few minutes to look around and check out our other content.