Sometimes the simplest ideas turn out to be the cutest thing. That’s pretty much what happened with these Monster Jello Cups. I had a box of green jello that was just screaming monster to me, so I set out to find a simple Halloween snack ideas. Luckily fate, rather Bing search, sent me to Cute Food for Kids where I found some adorable Monster cups where she had used foods like pudding, cereal and grapes to create adorable snacks.
To make these fun Monster Jello Cups you will need only 3 ingredients. This recipe will yield 2 monster cups.
6 ounce box of lime flavored Jello
4 chocolate chips
1) First prepare the Jello according to package directions. Pour the jello into an 8 inch x 8 inch pan, and place in the refrigerator until firm.
2) Once your jello is ready, use a sharp knife to score it into small squares.
3) Cut the marshmallow into 4 slices. Use the knife to poke a hole into the center of each marshmallow, sticky side up, and insert a chocolate chip.
4) Place 2 marshmallow eyes inside of a jar or clear plastic cup. They should easily stick to the container.
5) Lastly, fill each cup with Jello cubes. Enjoy!