If you are lucky enough to get a reservation for brunch on Mother’s Day, it can cost you a pretty penny. Instead, I love doing my own Mother’s Day brunch for the Moms in my family. There are so many great make ahead recipes you can serve for brunch like muffins, and egg casserole which make it super easy to do.
Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
Whip up a few of these recipes and invite over your Mom, Daughter, Grandmother, Aunt, and all the special ladies in your life. I think serving brunch to the women in your life, is a great way to say thank you.
What are your favorite Mother’s Day brunch recipes?
Delicious ham and cheese melted between layers of flaky puff pastry. This Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Melt is the perfect way to use up leftover ham.
These Carrot Cake Pancakes with Maple-Cream Cheese Drizzle are light, fluffy and chock-full of the flavors that make carrot cake so delicious.
A recipe for delicious cinnamon dusted apple cider doughnuts with a sugar glaze.
- Easy Stuffed Mushrooms – Only Three Ingredients!
- Chocolate Brioche Pain Perdu Recipe (Decadent French Toast)
- Super Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes with Amaretto Cream
- Egg and Crab Lasagna
- Lemon and poppy seed scones
- Amish Friendship Bread
- White Chocolate Raspberry Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
- Best French Toast Fudge
- Puff Puff (Deep Fried Dough Balls)
- Strawberry and Cream Croissant Bread Pudding
- Asparagus Frittata
- Mom-scato Cocktail for Mother’s Day