Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. This recipe for Country Crock Spread: Simply Sautéed Vegetables is the perfect example. Assorted fresh vegetables sautéed in Country Crock® Spread then sprinkled with a touch of Italian seasoning yields a flavorful, wholesome and simple-to-prepare vegetable side dish. It is one my family really enjoys.
This post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.
I love it when I get a chance to feature a product that is an integral part of my family’s day to day life, and today I’m sharing a how to make a delicious and simple vegetable side dish featuring the Country Fresh taste of Country Crock® Spread. If you’re a Publix grocery store shopper, be sure to grab this $2 off Country Crock digital coupon that is good through the end of 2018.
This is such a versatile recipe. You can use fresh or frozen vegetables in any combination your family enjoys. My family likes a combination of broccoli, zucchini, carrots, yellow bell pepper, onion, and the country fresh taste of Country Crock Spread which is made from real, simple ingredients, and gives sautéed vegetables an enhanced, delicious flavor.
Country Crock Original Buttery Spread is a staple in my refrigerator. It’s so versatile and perfect for everything from mashed potatoes to pancakes, or sautéing with vegetables. It makes everything taste delicious. Made from ingredients like a blend of delicious oils, purified water, and a pinch of salt with no artificial flavors or preservatives, 0g of trans-fats and no cholesterol per serving it is something you can feel good about serving your family.
This veggie recipe is simple enough for busy weeknights, and is also a terrific dish you can serve to dinner guests.
I have to share a little story with you. My boyfriend, Andy, is worse than my 10-year-old when it comes to eating vegetables. He has an aversion to pretty much everything that is green. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the man eat a salad, except for that first time I made dinner for him and he felt obligated to act like it was the best meal he has ever eaten. When I prepared simply sautéed vegetables using Country Crock Original Buttery Spread… he ate every single bite. He even said that if I keep making this dish he’ll eat his vegetables. Winner, winner chicken dinner!
Seriously though, this was a huge win for me. Sometimes the simplest recipes really are the best. You just need to choose the right ingredients. You’ve got to try this recipe. There is also a printable version available at the bottom of this post.
Country Crock Spread: Simply Sautéed Vegetables Recipe
▪ 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
▪ 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and/or zucchini)
▪ 1 small onion, chopped
▪ 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
▪ MELT 2 tablespoons Country Crock® in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
▪ SAUTE vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
▪ TOP with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
o Tip: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen vegetables right from the freezer and follow directions above!
Save on Country Crock at Publix
If you’re a Publix shopper like me, be sure to take advantage of this great savings off Country Crock! SAVE $2.00 off any one Country Crock 45 oz. through 12/31/18 using a digital coupon available at Publix.com.
Country Crock Spread: Simply Sautéed Vegetables
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread divided
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and/or zucchini)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- MELT 2 tablespoons Country Crock® in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- SAUTE vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- TOP with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
I just want to say ur boyfriend sounds like a nice man