Looking for Discovery Bottle Ideas? Discovery bottles are fun to make and a terrific boredom buster toy. Here are 20 different ideas for simple Educational Discovery Bottle Ideas so you can make sensory bottles to keep kids engaged all year long. Use these to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for children.
Related Article: Digging for Worms Sensory Bin
Educational Discovery Bottle Ideas
No need to try to figure out what kind of Discovery Bottle to make. Here is a list of educational and sensory play bottles to make. There are many different kinds to choose from and the kids will love them.
What are Discovery Bottles
These discovery bottles, also called sensory bottles or calm down jars as well as many other names, are containers that are filled with a variety of different materials that let kids have non-messy sensory play.
Related Article: Engineering Stem Projects For Kids
What Liquid Goes in Discovery Bottles
When you are making Discovery Bottles, you want to fill the bottles with liquid. It can be filled with water, dish soap, oil, corn syrup, clear shampoo, or even hair gel. What goes in the bottle will depend on what you are making the Discovery bottle to do. Each of the following links will tell you what you should put in the bottle.
Why are Sensory Bottles Important?
Sensory bottles are great for kids because it is a way to have a direct connect to sensory play. When kids have hands on sensory play kids can make an important connection between the world around them. These bottles can be used in a wide range.
Related Article: Science Fun for Kids – Fireworks in a Jar
How Do You Make a Discovery Bottle
Use these posts to get the best ideas on how do you make a discovery bottles.
- School Bus Discovery Bottle from momsandcrafters.com
- Make Your Own Jellyfish Discovery Bottle from schoolingamonkey.com
- Rainbow Scavenger Hunt and Rainbow Discovery Bottles from funathomewithkids.com
- Ocean And Waves Discovery Bottle from theimaginationtree.com
- Sensory Bottles Experimenting With Absorption from lemonlimeadventures.com
- How To Make A Color And Light Discovery Bottle from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Ocean In A Bottle With 3 Simple Ingredients from happyhooligans.ca
- Snowflake Sensory Bottle And Science Lesson from thechaosandtheclutter.com
- Heart Themed Discovery Bottle Sensory Activity For Kids from lifeovercs.com
- Button Discovery Bottle from simpleplayideas.com
- Citrus Themed Nature Discovery Bottles For Kids from whereimaginationgrows.com
- Suspended Beads Dollar Tree Discovery Bottle from funathomewithkids.com
- Oil And Water Discovery Bottles from thecrafttrain.com
- Sensory Bottles Experimenting With Viscosity from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Magnetic Valentine Discovery Bottle For Preschoolers from schoolingamonkey.com
- Spider Web Discovery Bottle from theimaginationtree.com
- Exploring Liquid Density With Sensory Bottles from buggyandbuddy.com
- How To Make A Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Swimming Turtles Discovery Bottle Activity For Preschoolers from sunnydayfamily.com
- Easy Cartesian Diver Experiment With A Fishy Twist from schoolingamonkey.com
Please help support this blog.
If you enjoy the recipes, crafts and ideas for family fun that we share on About a Mom, I hope you’ll use our Amazon affiliate link when you shop. It is no additional cost to you and helps us to continue providing free content. Also, please take a few minutes to look around and check out our other content.