I love creating Valentines that make a lasting impression. It really doesn’t take a lot to make a Valentine’s Day card that will stand out and be truly enjoyed by friends. Kids love Goldfish Crackers… heck… I love Goldfish Crackers, so this Valentine is sure to be a hit with everyone. I made these Goldfish Crackers Valentines with a message that is gender neutral. “Will you o’fish’ally be my Valentine?” is such a fun play on words that is sure to get a giggle from little ones.
These are super easy and inexpensive to make with the printable that I created. I was able to fit 9 per page. I probably could have fit 3 more, but I’m just figuring out how to make these printables and the formatting still eludes me. There aren’t really any instructions needed. Simply print and cut out the Valentines. Place a small hand full of Goldfish Crackers into a small, clear plastic treat bags. I used ones that are 3″ x 4″ in size. Fold down the top, and staple the Valentine in place. Two staples at the top sufficiently seals the bag and keeps the Valentine message in place.
You can get my Valentine printable here for free. If you share, I simply ask that you link back to this page, not the printable. Thanks!
If you liked this project, check out my Valentine Card project using teddy bear crackers. It also comes with a printable. Easy peasy!
- DIY Candy Bouquet for Valentine’s Day and More Dollar Store Crafts (aboutamom.com)
- Dye-Free Recipes: Valentine’s Day Cookies, Cakes, Cupcakes, and more (miscfinds4u.com)
- I Like You ‘Beary’ Much Valentine’s Day Treat Bags with Printable (aboutamom.com)
- Homemade Conversation Hearts (aboutamom.com)
- Nutella Chocolate Hearts Candy Recipe (aboutamom.com)