These adorable Jello Cup Chicks are incredibly easy to make, and are such a fun Easter or spring treat for kids. It’s hard to believe that Easter is just a few weeks away. Fluffy little chicks are adorable, soft and irresistible. There are a sure sign of spring.
I’ll never forget the time when I was a little girl and my father brought a box of chicks home to us for Easter. My mom was furious. At the time I didn’t understand why, but I do now. They are not a very practical gift choice. Instead of live chicks, I’ll stick to celebrating Easter with Jello Cup Chicks. These Easter Chick Oreo Pops are rather adorable too.
You’re going to love how simple these are to make, and your kids are sure to enjoy!
Jello Cup Chicks
Temptations by Jello- Lemon Meringue Pie
Yellow and orange felt
Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Begin by turning the jello cups upside down.
2. Cut out 4 small triangles from the orange felt.
3. Cut out 4 larger hearts from the orange felt.
4. Next cut out 6 chick wings from the yellow felt.
5. Now you are ready to begin carefully gluing the triangle beaks onto the center of your jello cups.
6. Glue the eyes right above the beak.
7. Glue the chick wings onto the sides of your jello cup.
8. And to finish your chicks, glue the heart into the bottom of the jello cups for the feet.
Aren’t these just so much fun?!
If you like this, you might also enjoy these Easter favorites:
Easter Rice Krispies Treats | Carrot Cake Mix Cookie Bars | Egg Shell Candles
Leave a Reply