Can you believe we are already talking about Valentine’s Day? It is only a month away. When I was a kid we always gave store bought Valentines to our classmates. Having a home computer was a luxury (really showing my age here), so you didn’t have all of the awesome printable Valentines that we have today. I have to admit that I am a wee bit obsessed with them, and have shared more than a few Valentine printables here on the blog.
This “You Make My Heart Bounce” printable Valentine is so much fun, and kids will enjoy the bouncy ball. They are inexpensive and incredibly simple to make. I hope you and your children enjoy them!
You Make My Heart Bounce Printable Valentines
● Bouncy balls
● Bags or netting if the balls do not come with them
● Hole punch
● “You Make My Heart Bounce” Valentine printable
1. Begin by removing the bouncy balls from their packaging. If the ball comes in a clear back or netting that you can reuse for the craft, feel free to leave it in their, but remove all tags.
3. Place the bouncy ball into a clear or mesh bag if it is not already in one when purchased.
4. Cut out the “You Make My Heart Bounce” Valentines from the printable.
5. Punch a hole in the upper corner of each Valentine.
6. Use ribbon of your choosing to tie the bag of each bouncy ball closed with a Valentine.
If you like this, please pin it and share with your friends!
Happy Valentine’s Day!! Need more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Check these out!