I love avocados, in particular Avocados from Mexico! Not only are they an incredibly tasty and versatile food, but they are really good for you. Here are five reasons why I love Avocados:
- Avocados are loaded with monounsaturated fat, the good kind of of fat that lowers cholesterol levels.
- Avocado or an Avocade Extract is good for the prevention of breast cancer or prostrate cancer. Scientist believe that they contain a toxin that can kill a cancer cell.
- Avocados contain a high nutrient content of dietary fiber, vitamin k, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin C.
- Avocados are also a good source of potassium which is proven to help regulate blood pressure.
- Avocados are delicious! They are fantastic in an omelet, sandwiches, and of course in guacamole. I recently discovered a fantastic recipe for grilled guacamole and Cheddar cheese sandwiches. Can you say delicious?
I love Avocados so much that I have a cool new Avocado screen saver that I downloaded from I love avocados on Facebook. It was super easy to download the picture and then right click to select it as my screen saver. Check it out! Don’t you think it’s pretty?
There are a lot of fun things you can download from the I love avocados on Facebook page such as ring tones, wallpaper, and even virtual gifts you can send to a friend. You can keep in touch with the folks at Avocados from Mexico on Twitter @guacgrl. Don’t forget to tweet your love of avocados using the hashtag #iloveavocados.