If you are looking for an amazing side dish, you have to try this Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn. Butter, olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese give this grilled corn the most incredible flavor. Whether you are making this recipe with dinner, or taking it to a picnic, everyone is going to love this corn.
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn
Grilling is one of the best part of summer. Grilling gives food a unique flavor and once you have tried corn that has been grilled, you will crave it all the time. Once it is done, it is topped with garlic and Parmesan cheese, it is the absolute best.
How To Tell When Grilled Corn Is Done
When making this corn, you want to cook it until the kernels are starting to brown. It takes about 2-3 minutes per side, so about 12 minutes of cooking time.
What to Season Grilled Corn With
There are so many ways to season grilled corn. For this grilled corn recipe, you will be using olive oil, butter, garlic salt, and Parmesan. You will also top it with fresh butter. You can add other seasoning if you prefer.
What to Serve With Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn
This is a great side dish. You can also cut it off the cob to serve it as part of a salad. Some other ideas to serve with grilled corn is:
- Shortcut Skillet Lemon Chicken Recipe
- Baked Mediterranean Chicken
- Easy Pulled Chicken in Red Sauce
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef Enchiladas
- Pulled Pork Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Cracked black pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh basil
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn
Brush olive oil all over the corn.
Place corn on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until kernels are starting to brown. Total cook time is approximately 10-12 minutes.
Stir together Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and cracked black pepper.
Melt butter in the microwave.
Once corn is finished grilling, remove from heat.
Brush corn with butter then sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture. Top with chopped fresh basil (if desired). Serve immediately.
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn
- Brush olive oil all over the corn.
- Place corn on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until kernels are starting to brown. Total cook time is approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and cracked black pepper.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Once corn is finished grilling, remove from heat.
- Brush corn with butter then sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture. Top with chopped fresh basil (if desired). Serve immediately.
Please help support this blog.
If you enjoy the recipes, crafts and ideas for family fun that we share on About a Mom, I hope you’ll use our Amazon affiliate link when you shop. It is no additional cost to you and helps us to continue providing free content. Also, please take a few minutes to look around and check out our other content.