Are you looking for a fun activity for your little leprechaun party? I have some fun St. Patrick’s Day Playdough to share with you today! This glittery green homemade playdough recipe is a fun St. Patrick’s Day activity for kids.
Homemade Playdough for St. Patrick’s Day is so much FUN!
Kids can help mix, knead, roll and shape the dough. Pull out your shamrock cookie cutters if you have them.
Related Article: Edible Pumpkin Playdough
How to Make Homemade Playdough
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup salt
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
green (or mix blue and yellow) food coloring
Extra fine green glitter
1. In a small pot, combine your flour, water, salt vegetable oil and cream of tartar and a few drops of green food coloring and mix well.
2. Cook stovetop on medium heat for just a couple minutes, stirring constantly until you have a play dough like consistency.
3. Carefully remove the dough (it will be hot).
4. Once it cools down, roll it into a ball and place in a ziplock bag.
5. Roll in glitter and your dough is ready to play with.
This homemade playdough is so easy to make. I hope your children have fun with this one!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day activities for the kids? You might also like these: