Looking for a great gift in a jar? This Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix is a great idea. Even people who are not on the Keto diet will love how easy these muffins are to make.
Keto Muffin Recipe
One of the things I have missed since starting the Keto diet is muffins. I love muffins. I used to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. Oh, I love having a muffin in the morning for breakfast. Since I am staying away from wheat and sugar, I need another way to get my muffin fix. The pumpkin spice muffin mix that I love to give as a present is perfect for anyone who is on the Keto diet. It contains Erythritol instead of sugar and Almond flour instead of flour. This is a fantastic keto muffin recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Fall is a great time for Pumpkin Spice Muffins. Everywhere you go this time of year, it is pumpkin spice. If you love pumpkin spice as much as I do, you will love Baked Pumpkin Pecan Doughnuts with Maple Glaze. For this muffin mix, pumpkin spice muffin recipe is perfect for making the mix ahead of time. Keep it ready to go and then when the pumpkin spice mood hits, simply whip up a batch. When you are ready to make the pumpkin spice muffins, you will add your wet ingredients. It’s that simple.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix – Gift in a Jar
1 Clear Jar
2 c. Almond flour
¾ c. Erythritol
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
½ tsp. Salt
¼ c. Chopped walnuts
Printable gift tag
Ribbon or string
Materials for Mixing Listed on the Tag:
1 c. Canned pumpkin
1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
8 tbsp. Butter unsalted
1. Place a funnel into a clear jar, and pour the almond flour into it.
2. Next, put the erythritol into the jar on top of the almond flour.
3. Add in the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Layer the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
5. Top off the jar with a ¼ cup of chopped walnuts.
6. Place the lid onto the jar.
7. Cut out the printable gift tag, and punch a hole in one corner.
8. Thread a piece of string or ribbon through the tag, and tie it to the top of the jar.
Get the Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix labels. Print and attach to your glass jar.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix - Gift in a Jar
- Place a funnel into a clear jar, and pour the almond flour into it.
- Next, put the erythritol into the jar on top of the almond flour.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Layer the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
- Top off the jar with ¼ cup of chopped walnuts.
- Place the lid onto the jar.
- Cut out the printable gift tag, and punch a hole in one corner.
- Thread a piece of string or ribbon through the tag, and tie it to the top of the jar.
This muffin mix looks so nice. Can’t wait to make it.
What ayummy, nice gift to give. I think I’ll try these and possibly give them out this year.
shelly peterson says
What a great gift idea. My family loves pumpkin muffins.
Love eating muffins. This looks like a nice recipe.
Joni Mason says
What a great & very pretty gift idea! I’m pinning this recipe along with your doughnut recipe. Thank you for sharing!
Dana Rodriguez says
This is a great gift idea for the holidays. Something handmade always is better!
Kelly Hanley says
This looks super yummy! This would be a perfect gift idea to those at my work! Simple to make!
These sound so yummy and what a cute gift to give a friend this time of year.
What a great gift idea to all of the pumpkin lovers out there. I love the mixes in a jar gifts!
Betsy Barnes says
Such a wonderful DIY gift. My mother is going to love it!