Check out these adorable Reindeer Brownies! Kids will have so much fun decorating brownies to look like reindeer. Use our recipe for moist, delicious brownies or use your own to make these festive reindeer brownie treats. Reindeer Brownies are the perfect Christmas treat. See the reindeer brownies tutorial below:
You’ll also LOVE these Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats!!
Reindeer Brownies Recipe
When it comes to festive Christmas brownies, you have to make these Reindeer Brownies. The best part about this recipe? It’s easy to make! You can whip these up in just about an hour. Plus they’re so yummy that it will be hard not to eat them all before Santa arrives on Christmas Eve night.
These Reindeer Brownies are so easy and simple to make. They will be a hit at any holiday party or with the friends and family that you get together with on Christmas Eve. You can even make these up ahead of time and package them in freezer bags, then thaw out the night before and bake for an hour.
How to Store These Christmas Brownies
These Christmas brownies are best when left at room temperature. You can store them in the refrigerator as well. Make sure the brownies are in an airtight container or freezer bag. You want to be sure they are protected from the air or the brownies will get dry out and get hard and the pretzels will get stale.
What If I Don’t Have Candy Eyes
Candy eyes are the easiest to use for the eyes on the brownies. That is because it takes no extra work once you add them to the brownies. If you can’t find the eyes, or just want an alternative, you can use white M&Ms too.
If you purchase the mint M&Ms, it comes with white, green and red candies. The white candies can be used for eyes. Add the white M&Ms and then you will need to make the center of the eyes. Melt some chocolate and place it into a pastry bag or into a bag made from parchment paper or plastic bag. Use the chocolate to make the center pupil of the eye.
Can I Use Store Bought Brownies
If you would prefer to not make the brownies from scratch, you can use store bought brownies. You can also make the brownies from a mix. You want to use long rectangle brownies for the same look as mine, but you can use square brownies as well. In a pinch, you can even use circle style brownies or the ones that are like brownie bites.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (110 g) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (50 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- ¾ cup (96 g) flour
- ½ cup (50 g) cocoa powder
- 1 cup (170 g) chocolate chips
- Red M&M’s
- Candy Eyes
How to Make Reindeer Brownies
Pre-heat the oven to 160 C / 325 F
Place the parchment paper in 8×8 baking tray.
In a large bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and water.
Mix the dry ingredients to another bowl (flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, sugar, and chocolate chips)
Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and stir with spatula (The batter will be thick, don’t worry)
Pour the batter into the baking tray.
Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven. Before removing the brownie from the oven, test with a toothpick or a knife.
Rest for 15 to 30 minutes to cool down. Cool completely before slicing.
You can store at room temperature up to 3 days and they can also freeze.
You can decorate with eyes, pretzels, and M&M’s
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 C / 325 F
- Place a parchment paper in 8x8 baking tray.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil vanilla extract and water.
- Mix the dry ingredients to another bowl (flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, sugar, and chocolate chips)
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and stir with spatula (The batter will be thick, don’t worry)
- Pour the batter into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven. Before removing the brownie from the oven, test with a toothpick or a knife.
- Rest for 15 to 30 minutes to cool down. Cool completely before slicing.
- You can store in room temperature up to 3 days and they can also freeze.
- You can decorate with eyes, pretzels, and M&M’s
- ENJOY 😊