Young children will love this simple sheep craft that uses cupcake liners, cotton balls, Easter grass, and some basic craft supplies. This activity is perfect for spring, and the end result is a cute and fluffy farm animal. It is also a great activity for Shaun the Sheep fans!
Sheep Craft Supplies:
Sheep Craft Directions:
1. Stack three cupcake liners and use scissors to cut a scalloped edge around the outside. Do this twice.
2. Carefully glue green Easter grass along the bottom of the blue craft foam.
3. Glue the center of three cupcake liners together and glue onto the Easter grass.
4. Tear apart 5-6 cotton balls and carefully glue them to the front of the cupcake liners.
5. Cut out two sheep heads with ears from your black card stock and glue onto the center of your cotton ball covered cupcake liner.
6. Then glue two googly eyes onto the center of each sheep head.
This post may contain affiliate links.