Need a simple holiday treat for the kid’s friends? Looking for a cute way to give a stocking stuffer type present? These Snowman Granola Bar covers are so simple to make, but anyone would love receiving it. Even more fun, they are reusable.
Snowman Granola Bar Covers
If your kids are having a winter party at school, you might be in charge of sending in a snack. Take the snack to a new level with these cute Snowman Granola Bar Covers. It only takes a few inexpensive items to create the covers, and kids will get a kick out of how cute they are. It is also a cute idea for co-workers. Heck, make a bunch of them and give them to postman and everyone else.
Since this idea can be taken and changed up a bit, you can make these Snowman Covers and use over chocolate bars or just about any other treat.
Tips to Make Snowman Granola Bar Covers
- These Snowman covers are simple to make.
- Everything you need is available at your local craft store, or even at Walmart.
- The items are inexpensive and a few sheets of felt will go a long way
- Wrap other things than just granola bars: Use on Chocolate bars, packs of gum, or single serve packs of cookies.
White and orange felt
1/2″ red ribbon
Black and green puffy paint
Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Lay a granola bar onto a piece of white felt and cut the felt about 2″ shorter than the granola bar is tall.