I don’t think there is a more suitable occasion than Valentine’s Day for a decadent dessert. Most people celebrate this day with the exchange of candy, flowers, cards, and gifts as a token of affection to our loved ones. For many it’s also a day of romance, and I speak from experience when I say that a decadent sweet treat is often the way to a man’s heart. I love sharing Valentine’s Day treats like cookies and cake pops with the people I care about.
12 Decadent Valentine’s Day Desserts (that are sure to win over hearts)!
There is so many good desserts that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Truly Valentine’s Day desserts might be one of the best things ever. Chocolate desserts are abundant for the Valentine’s Day holiday, but for this recipe collection While I still included lots of delicious chocolate desserts, I wanted to include a a variety of sweet treats that are equally as rich, creamy and decadent as a chocolate cake. Don’t worry though… there is still some chocolate to be found in this collection. I simply couldn’t resist. I mean, it is chocolate.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Nutella Chocolate Hearts Candy Recipe
- Simple and Sweet Nutella Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Mug Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Chambord Souffle Recipe
- ‘Kiss Me’ Red Velvet Brownies
- Double Chocolate Truffle Cups
- Valentine’s Day Raspberry Brownie Parfait
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Croissants Breakfast Recipe
- Brownie Berry Chocolate Mousse
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- Heart Oreo Truffles