The New Year’s Eve celebrations are about to begin! I had a marvelous Christmas with my family. However, back to back entertaining isn’t always fun and the Christmas holiday has left me feeling a bit tuckered out. This New Year’s Eve I resolve to keeping it simple. I am looking forward to a laid back New Year’s celebration at home with family and a few friends.
I can’t think of a better way to ring in the new year than spending it with the people I love and some good food. Speaking of good food… these Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs are sure to be on the New Year’s spread.
This recipe is sponsored by Hidden Valley. However, all opinions are my own. I am Hidden Valley Ranch kind of gal through and through. I like just about anything dipped in Ranch dressing!
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
12 eggs, hard boiled
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
¼ cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Bottled Dressing
salt and pepper, to taste
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half, and carefully scoop yolks into a small bowl. Set the egg whites aside.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, salt and pepper to the yolks. Mix well, until the yolks are smooth.
3. Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the center of the egg whites. Garnish with crumbled bacon bits. Refrigerate.
I honestly can’t think of a better combination than eggs, Ranch dressing, and bacon. I promise, your guest are going to thank you for making these deviled eggs. The Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing makes these deviled eggs so flavorful and creamy. Whatever dressing you have left over can be used for dipping vegetables and buffalo wings.
How will you be ringing in the new year?
Wishing you a very happy holiday season, and a blessed 2015!
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Bottled Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half, and carefully scoop yolks into a small bowl. Set the egg whites aside.
- 2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, salt and pepper to the yolks. Mix well, until the yolks are smooth.
- 3. Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the center of the egg whites. Garnish with crumbled bacon bits. Refrigerate.
This recipe looks great! Think it will replace my bland deviled eggs!
Mary Hoffman says
Ive actually made some sort of like this before! Always a hit!
Kimberly M. says
I bet my grandsons would love these. They look so good. I am big on deviled eggs and I love anything ranch. Not too much on bacon but with the egg I think it might remind me of breakfast. I’m going to try it. Thank you for sharing.
Rose Reeder says
I hope the cost of eggs doesn’t skyrocket as the news said, this recipe makes me go make them. I love deviled eggs and am going to try this recipe. Thanks
Oh my goodness I need to make these. They look absolutely delicious!
sarah-dawn pope says
Not for me….I have just signed up for Veganuary!
Debbie Welchert says
My husband loves deviled eggs and this recipe sounds really good and is different from what he is used to. I’m sure he will love them.
These sound great, thank you for sharing this recipe with us.
Mary O'Malley says
These look so good. I am a fan of deviled eggs and bacon, so it’s like the best of both worlds!
I like that there’s not too many ingredients and I have them all on hand. I also like that it has bacon…big bacon lovers in my house…and that it’s a different version of deviled eggs instead of the same-o, same-o 🙂