With July 4th just around the corner, now is the perfect time to share this Greek Pasta Salad recipe. This crowd pleasing recipe is the perfect summer side for picnics and backyard cookouts.
This delicious pasta salad is ready in no time flat. I’ll be making this recipe all summer long. How about you?
Greek Pasta Salad
1 box rotini pasta
1 container grape tomatoes, quartered
1 cucumber, diced
1 cup sliced black olives
1 cup romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp oregano
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1) Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
2) In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and lettuce. Add pasta and toss.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and toss to combine. Top with feta cheese. Serve and enjoy!
For more July 4th & Patriotic ideas, check out a few posts from my favorite bloggers:
- Patriotic Mini Berry Tarts by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Patriotic DIY Candy Dish by A Mom’s Take
- How to Host a 4th of July Parade by Mom on the Side
- Patriotic Pudding Cups by Better in Bulk
- Perfect Southern Sweet Tea by Greta’s Day
- Patriotic String Art Craft by This Mama Loves
- DIY Beaded Flag Charm Craft for Kids by Cait’s Beauty Blog
- Patriotic Red, White and Blue Mason Jar Planters by Home and Garden Cafe
- Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes by Our Family World
- Crockpot Bean Mix by Day by Day in Our World
- Treats for your 4th of July Cookout by Momma D Jane
- Patriotic Wine Glass Charms by Style on Main
- Beet and Blueberry Salad by Upstate Ramblings
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches by Mom Does it All